All data collected by us will be used and processed exclusively within the framework of the current data protection laws.
For the purposes of data protection this policy refers to the 1998 Data Protection Act until 25th of May 2018 and thereafter the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) or any subsequent, and successor, legislation.
What is personal information?
Personal information, or personal data, refers to any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does to refer to anonymous data. Anonymous data is information where any personal identifiers have been removed.
What information do we collect?
- When you purchase from us at www.zagondesign.com we ask you for, and collect, personal information. We will ask for and collect your name, billing and delivery address, telephone number, email address, items ordered and payment details.
- If you set up an online account with us, we will also store your password.
How do we use your personal information?
We use this information to make your shopping experience as easy and enjoyable as possible.
- To process your order including delivery, payment and returns.
- Online account holders require an email address and password to access their account.
- Any information we collect about costumers browsing and buying habits is used for statistical analysis and continuously improve the Zagondesign website and the products and services offered to our costumers.
- To assist in the detection and prevention of fraud.
- Our Courier Service has selected access to your details for delivery purposes only.
Why do we contact you?
- When you make a purchase online, we will contact you by email to notify you of updates to your order.
- We will contact you by telephone if there is a problem with your order or of we need to get in touch regarding a refund.
- Where you contact us via social media to make an enquiry, we will respond via the email you have provided when you placed your order.
- For items being delivered by our courier, the courier company will send you an email or text message with a delivery update if you provided a valid phone number and email address when you placed the order.
SSL and encryption
We use the latest secure server technology to ensure your information is protected to the highest standards. We use encryption to safeguard your personal information and only accept orders from web browsers that permit communication through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology – this means you cannot inadvertently place an order trough an unsecured connection. Most web browsers above version three support this security. This encryption makes it virtually impossible for unauthorized parties to read any information that you send us. The encryption technique we use is the highest standard available for e-commerce.