In our online shop you can order backpack and accessories for personal use.
Seat: 1053 Budapest, Múzeum krt. 13.
TAX NO.: 24331845241
EU VAT NO.: HU24331845
All data collected by us will be used and processed exclusively within the framework of the current data protection laws.
For the purposes of data protection this policy refers to the 1998 Data Protection Act until 25th May 2018 and thereafter the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) or any subsequent, and successor, legislation.
What is personal information?
Personal information, or personal data, refers to any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not refer to anonymous data. Anonymous data is information where any personal identifiers have been removed.
What information do we collect?
- When you purchase from us at www.zagondesign.com we ask for, and collect, personal information. We will ask for and collect your name, billing and delivery address, telephone number, email address, items ordered and payment details.
- If you set up an online account with us, we will also store your password.
How do we use your personal information?
We use this information to make your shopping experience as easy and enjoyable as possible.
- To process your order including delivery, payment and returns.
- Online account holders require an email address and password to access their account.
- Any information we collect about customers’ browsing and buying habits is used for statistical analysis and to continuously improve the Zagondesign website and the products and services offered to our customers.
- To assist in the detection and prevention of fraud.
- Our Courier Service has selected access to your details for delivery purposes only.
Why do we contact you?
- When you make a purchase online, we will contact you by email to notify you of updates to your order.
- We will contact you by telephone if there is a problem with your order or if we need to get in touch regarding a refund.
- Where you contact us via social media to make an enquiry, we will respond via the email you have provided when you placed your order.
- For items being delivered by our courier, the courier company will send you an email or a text message with a delivery update if you provided a valid phone number and email address when you placed the order.
SSL and encryption
We use the latest secure server technology to ensure your information is protected to the highest standards. We use encryption to safeguard your personal information and only accept orders from web browsers that permit communication through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology – this means you cannot inadvertently place an order through an unsecured connection. Most web browsers above version three support this security. This encryption makes it virtually impossible for unauthorised parties to read any information that you send us. The encryption technique we use is the highest standard available for e-commerce.
Order and Returns
Placing an order
- Add an item you want to buy to your cart.
- You can edit your Shopping Cart by clicking on the Shopping Cart symbol on the right side of your screen. Within the shopping cart you will be able to change the quantity of each contained product or delete products from your shopping list.
- To delete a product check the delete box in the product row and click “UPDATE”. The product will be deleted from your list.
- Click Proceed to Checkout after you’ve reviewed the items in your Shopping Cart.
- Enter your shipping address, choose a shipping method, and enter your payment information.
- Then click Place your order.
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery will take place at the delivery address you have provided. We use DPD to deliver our parcels. It takes about 4-5 working days for us to deliver your order from the time you place it on www.zagondesign.com.
When your order is dispatched we will send you an email with tracking number.
Shipping cost depends on the country of destination, shipping cost are the following:
Free shipping for orders of 200 € or more.
Within the European Union: 15 €
Within Hungary: 6 €
The guarantee period is based on the legal regulations. This is 6 months and begins at the time the customer receives our product. The guarantee is not valid against normal wear and tear caused by use of a product. If a warranty claim should occur on a product ordered online, the customer can return it to the contact address provided.
Múzeum krt. 13
Right of revocation
Consumers (any natural person who primarily enters into a transaction for purposes that are neither attributable to their commercial nor their independent vocational activity) have a statutory right of revocation. You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. This period is fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party named by you (who is not the carrier) took physical possession of the last product.